
I'm definitely enjoying spring. I love the flowering trees and warmer temperatures. We just got back from spending Memorial Day weekend up at Alain's parents' cabin. The boys love it up there - they have so much room to run and play, and my father-in-law built them a little sandbox. Logan went on his first ride in the boat, and even got to throw the fish back into the water.
Summer is coming up fast and while this is typically my busiest time of year at work, we do have some fun vacation plans. In June, we're staying at a cabin on a lake with my parents and my brothers and their families. It should be a great time and I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures. :)
Later in July, I'm planning to take some time off and just hang out at home with the kids. One of the hardest parts of working full-time is missing out on all the spontaneous summer activities like playing at the park, going for bike rides and going swimming at the beach. So the time off will be a welcome break. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment